Examinations are an integral part of the education system, and they play a significant role in assessing students' academic progress and determining their overall academic performance. At Parrenthorn, we recognize the importance of examinations and strive to create a conducive environment that promotes learning and success. The examination system is designed to evaluate students' understanding of the curriculum, identify areas of improvement, and provide feedback to help them achieve their academic goals. We believe that examinations provide a valuable opportunity for students to showcase their knowledge and skills and prepare them for future academic and professional endeavors.
Documents & Links
- NEA 2022 - Information For Candidates
- IFC Coursework Assessments 2022
- Candidate Exam Handbook Template
- IFC Written Examinations 2022
- Internal Appeals Procedure & Post Results Services Procedure