Free School Meals
Who is eligible for free school meals?
Free school meals are available to pupils in receipt of, or whose parents are in receipt of, one or more of the following benefits;
- Universal Credit - and your earned income is less than £7,400 a year, after tax and not including any benefits
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income -related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, providing you are do not get Working Tax Credit, and your annual gross income is less than £16,190
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
If you get Working Tax Credits you will not be eligible unless you are receiving the four week 'run on' payment after stopping work.
To apply for Free School Meals please visit the following website
If you have a problem accessing the website, please contact the school office.